Looking for the longest lasting, most durable roll off trailer you can buy? Look no further. Pro-Tainer has been building roll off trailers longer than anyone. Our roll off trailer uses a power hydraulic reeving system driven by a heavy duty gas engine. The Pro-Roll Off Trailer is constructed of all ¼” thick wall steel tube. There is no channel in our roll off trailer. Pro-Tainer roll off trailers use standard tub style dumpsters not propriety roll offs you can’t get anywhere else.
We offer roll off trailers in several different capacities:
Pro-Tainer has three different Pro-Roll Off trailer models to choose from. We offer a 12,000# and 16,000# GVW roll off trailer that carries standard tub style roll off dumpsters and a 20,000# GVW trailer that will carry standard flat bottom roll off dumpsters. That’s right, the same 20 foot long roll off boxes from your full size roll off truck will fit our roll off trailer.
Tips for buying a roll off trailer:
- Choose a roll off trailer that uses industry standard roll off dumpsters.
- Make sure your roll off trailer has tandem dump cylinders. Scissor lifts will bend under the extreme conditions your roll off trailer will be put through.
- You want a roll off trailer with an internal locking system. Other roll off trailer manufacturers don’t even give you a safety chain and that’s not legal.
Pro-Tainer has been building roll off trailers longer than anyone else still in business. We didn’t invent the roll off trailer but we did perfect it.
Pro-Roll off versatility:
Our roll off trailer can replace several different trailers you may already have, like a dump trailer, enclosed trailer, and flatbed trailer. If it can be skid mounted, it can be hauled on a roll off trailer. Things like large generators, welders, mixers and storage sheds can easily be moved with our roll off trailer.
Roll off trailer dumpster color options:
Pro-Tainer can paint your roll off dumpsters many different colors at no extra charge. We can also color match your roll off trailer and roll off dumpsters to your business colors for a small extra charge.
Roll off dumpsters from Pro-Tainer are first sandblasted to prepare the steel to receive the best paint job in the roll off dumpster business. No one else sandblasts the roll off before painting. After that we prime with a 2-part epoxy primer and then top with high quality enamel paint. Some cut throat roll off trailer manufacturers only spray their roll offs with black primer and tell you it’s paint.
Who should buy a Pro-Tainer roll off trailer?
- Anyone wanting to move open top roll off dumpsters all day every day without breakdown.
- Businesses that need a heavy duty reliable (and basically idiot proof) roll off trailer.
- People that demand great customer service and short production lead times.
- Private Refuse Haulers
- City & Park Departments
- College campuses
- Military Bases
- Wireless Remote
- 12,000 or 16,000 GVW
- Tandem Axle
- Flush Mount LED Lights
- One Trailer w/ Multiple Attachments
- Recycle Drop Box
- Open Top Roll-Off
- Flat Bed
- Recycling Bins
- Portable Storage Sheds
- Customized Units
- Gooseneck Hitch
- Back Up Alarm
- Spare Tire
- Strobe Light
- Decal Wraps
- Pendant Control
- Bear Proofing